Drug Repurposing for Rare
Drug Repurposing for Rare Diseases Conference
10:00 – 18:00, 24th February 2020
America Square Conference Centre, London
Registration ends in
Findacure’s Drug Repurposing for Rare Diseases Conference, now in its seventh year, showcases excellence in the development of repurposed drugs for rare disease patients.
Held annually in recognition of Rare Disease Day, the conference shares groundbreaking drug repurposing projects, highlights the potential for patient group-led innovation, and emphasises repurposing as a valid business model for orphan drug development.
Featuring speakers from across the rare disease spectrum, with patient representatives sharing an equal platform with professors, pharmaceutical executives, and regulatory experts – Drug Repurposing for Rare Diseases promises a day of inclusivity where everyone can learn something new.
We pride ourselves on our friendly, engaged and collaborative atmosphere – if you care about rare, this is the event for you!
Please join us as we explore the full potential of drug repurposing and the change it can bring to those living with rare diseases.
What can attendees expect?
We are building a diverse and inclusive rare disease community that works together to solve the common issues facing the world’s rare disease patients.
Through attending our conference, you will find an audience encompassing the pharmaceutical industry, patient groups, clinicians, charities, academic researchers, biotech companies, consultancies, and policymakers. All are brought together to highlight progress in the field of rare diseases and spark new collaborations.
At Drug Repurposing for Rare Diseases 2020 you can expect:
- A programme of talks delivered by experts from across the rare disease community.
- Examples of projects that are breaking new ground in the field of drug repurposing.
- A positive and collaborative atmosphere, with a focus on putting the patient at the heart of research.
- A quick-fire lightning talk round, allowing delegates to propose and share their own stories.
- Dedicated time to network with an audience of over 100 delegates who share an interest in the rare disease repurposing space.
- Your chance to pose questions to our panel of speakers, and instigate discussion on some of the most pressing topics in the field of rare disease repurposing.
Copyright © Findacure 2020 | Registered Charity no: 1149646 | Company Registration: 8174973