RareChat | Community fundraising through COVID-19 and beyond
23rd June at 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
During our next RareChat on Wednesday the 23rd June we will be discussing patient group experiences of community fundraising since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic in March 2020, and how this has shaped their future approaches to fundraising.
At the start of the pandemic many patient groups that had previously relied on their communities for the majority of their funding found themselves in challenging circumstances as furlough, job losses, caring responsibilities and the reality of life in lockdown made money tighter than for people. This meant alternative avenues of funding had to be sought fast to keep many organisations afloat. Meanwhile the move online from in person to virtual events changed the way organisations both engage with their communities, and fundraise from them, in the short term and more permanently.
Join this RareChat ready to discuss:
- How your community fundraising practices were altered by the onset of COVID-19
- Successes and challenges in online and remote-based community fundraising
- What lessons have you learned, and what do you intend to take forward as the pandemic eases
- How do you see community fundraising continuing and evolving in the immediate and post COVID-19 era
- How could community fundraising become more inclusive and accessible
Claim your free ticket now to share your thoughts and insights with your fellow patient group leaders!