Fancy a challenge? Join over 4,000 runners in the beautiful setting of Victoria Park, London, on Sunday 2nd December for a day of fantastic festive fun. We have a golden-tinsel opportunity for you to take part so grab a mince pie and take on this brilliantly silly challenge to raise money for Findacure! Now in its 9th year, the Do it for Charity Santa Run is the largest in London and is the perfect winter challenge for the whole family to enjoy.
- £25 registration fee per runner
- All abilities and ages welcome
- Free santa costume provided on the day
- Free refreshment and a medal at the finish line
- Wheelchair and pram friendly route
- Flat paths perfect for both beginners and runners looking to beat their personal best!
- Fancy dress competition for those who want to get creative!
- Great event for teams of friends, families, and colleagues to take part in together
We would love for you to be part of Team Findacure! As a small charity, we are exceptionally grateful for all the hard work and effort our fundraisers put in. Every pound really does make a difference to the work we do in the rare disease community.
Registration is now open so get in touch with our Fundraising Manager, Katie, via [email protected] to get involved!