This week’s guest blog is written by Virgil Anderson. He shares his story below. Virgil was recently diagnosed with mesothelioma, a rare form of cancer caused by his exposure to asbestos while working in demolition and excavation. When he was diagnosed with...
While 80% of rare diseases are genetic in origin, the remaining 20% are related to the environment or infection. This week’s blog, written by Tonya Nelson and her colleagues at Mesothelioma and Asbestos Awareness Center, introduces us to one such rare disease...
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.